Friday, October 29, 2010

Congratulations Liz and Matt Brodahl!




"I had so much fun wearing the wedding gown, probably a little too much fun since I kept it on clear into the evening during our post reception bonfire. Needless to say I absolutely loved the Maggie Sottero dress and would highly recommend Bridal Elegance for Grand Rapids brides to be. I'll keep my ears out for Grand Rapids area brides and send them your way!"

-Liz Milne-Brodahl

To see more of their gorgeous wedding please
visit their photographer, Amy Carroll's blog

Congradulations Liz and Matthew! It is great to see the happiness that you two have in your photos. We wish you both the best as you travel through life together. Thanks again for choosing Bridal Elegance for your beautiful gown.
JamieJ

Bridal Elegance
6865 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
(616) 956-1119

No comments: