Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Congratulations Dan and Hilary Smodic!


Photos courtesy of Brian Wolfey photography

"I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Elegance. I found my dream dress and worked with my consultant to alter the dress as needed. The seamstress, Jamie, I worked with was fantastic, she listened to the changes I wanted and made them happen. She was very timely and made my dress look absolutely perfect so I felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day. Bridal Elegance was a great salon, it was much more personal than other salons I went to and I did NOT feel like I was being rushed out the door or pressured into buying the dress. I would recommend Bridal Elegance to any bride!"
~Hilary Bronson Smodic






Congratulations Hilary and Dan! You looked amazing in your dress and we are so thankful to have gotten to work with you. We always strive to make every bride comfortable and help her find her dream dress. We are so happy for you, and wish you and Dan all the best in the years to come! To see more of Hilary and Dan's gorgeous day, please go to http://brianwolfey.com/clients/couples/2011/Dan&Hilary/wedding.php



Bridal Elegance
6865 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
(616) 956-1119
                                                                                                         Sara

No comments: