Monday, October 24, 2011

Congratulations Nicole and Jared Duquette!

Photos courtesy of JenQ Photography
It was a pleasure working with the girls at Bridal Elegance. I didn't think I'd be able to find the dress I wanted or that I'd settle on something so quickly. I adore my dress and my husband was so ecstatic to see it! To give the vintage style dress even more of a romantic, vintage feel I added my Mother's pearl necklace as a bracelet and a feather and pearl fascinator along with a birdcage veil. Thanks so much for all your hard work on my dress and the great service I received each time! I will certainly recommend you to anyone in the GR area.
~Nicole Case-Duquette

www.castlefarms.com
Thank you for sharing these, we love seeing the final look all come together! You looked amazing in your dress and accessories. We love your photos and venue too, Castle Farms in Charlevoix is so gorgeous!  We really enjoyed working with you and we wish you many years of happiness together. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! 


                                                          Bridal Elegance
6865 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
(616) 956-1119
                                                                                                         Sara




 


No comments: