Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mary and Mark Weise!

Photos courtesy of Jenn Marie Photography


It was a dream to work with Bridal Elegance. When I found the dress online, I knew it was perfect for the beach wedding my fiancĂ© and I were planning. Various area boutiques carried the dress according to the website of the designer. Prior to selecting a boutique with which to set an appointment to try on the dress, I called to ask questions such as price of the gown, availability of accessories, etc. Bridal Elegance seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the dress as well as the best most affordable. Once at the boutique, I knew that both the dress and the establishment were the right fit for me. The staff was attentive and pleasant, never once making me feel rushed or the small size of the bridal party insignificant. Leading up to the momentous occasion, I was working two jobs and attending school full-time. Bridal Elegance understood my time commitments and worked around my schedule, being considerate of my hectic schedule by their promptness at my appointment times. Aubrey, my seamstress, excelled in her vocation. She went above and beyond just doing fittings by taking the time to suggest jewelry and to present multiple options for a wrap to compliment the gown. I cannot overemphasize how pleased I am with how my big day turned out, thanks in part to this gem of a boutique. Many thanks to Bridal Elegance for a gown that aptly reflected my fairytale day. 
 ~Mary Holmes Weise


Thank you Mary! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with Bridal Elegance, it's hearing from customers like you that make us all love our job and remember why we work so hard for our customers! You looked absolutely amazing in your gown and you look so happy together. We wish you all the best for many more years together!



                                                        Bridal Elegance
6865 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
                                                                                                         Sara

No comments: